Thursday, 6 October 2011
After several months of work, I am in the final stages of getting Endless Series 3.1 released. The headline features are standalone, VST3 and RTAS support and a new user guide. The standalone version is now available separately, for a reduced price on the Mac App Store. Thanks to everyone who has purchased Endless Series so far - please stay tuned and the update should be on its way to you soon!
Endless Series v3 changelog
- added user guide
- added installer (WIN) and improved OSX installer
- added VST3, RTAS and standalone versions
- changed stereo mode labels to "single" and "dual"
- changed "Waveshaper Enable" to "Harmonics Enable"
- fixed visualiser flicker
- program/bank save/load locations persist
- now defaults to muted, to avoid loud surprises on load
- text entries now filter/limit number of characters
- fixed some hidden controls drawing when they shouldn't
- fixed clicking envelope and midi reset
- fixed crash with long preset names
- fixed initialization of noise mod rate
- fixed disappearing audio in autostep mode with a small range
- changed scale root texts, to specify enharmonic equivalents
- increased headroom in standalone for less clipping
- corrected some help texts
- minor graphical tweaks
02/08/11 v3.0.1 [Release on App store only]
- added OSX standalone version
- fixed truncated help texts
- fixed click when flanger fbk == 0.
- fixed some spelling mistakes
- fixed AU audio input problems in Presonus Studio One / NI Kore
26/05/11 - v3.0.0 initial release
Posted by oli larkin at 00:58